Hi Bill,

The clock is governed by the CSS class "clock" in search.css. Here are
the relevant portions:
--
.txtfld, .clock
{
 font : menu;
 background-color: window;
 color: windowtext;
 border-style: inset;
 border-width:1px;
 padding-top:2px;
 padding-left:2px;
 padding-right:2px;
 padding-bottom:3px;
 margin:0px;
 position:absolute;
 overflow:hidden;
 word-break:break-all;
}
.clock
{
 background-color: menu;
 color: windowtext;
 cursor:hand;
 text-align:right;
}
--

You should be able to set the font size, by adding something like:

.clock
{
  font-size:15px;
}

to your localsearch.css, but I don't know CSS well enough to say that
that's the final truth.

The idea, anyway, is that you overload whatever class you want to
change in localsearch.css -- the specifics of what you want to do
should be CSS mechanics.

Good luck,
- Kim