Hi,

Does anyone know who runs/has control over dqsd.net? Is the domain still
David Bau's?

I am wondering as I would like to make a change on the
http://www.dqsd.net/contrib/ since a domain of mine listed there has
changed and will be expired in less than 30 days.

I am not a member of the -devel list so am just emailing this user list.

Maybe the access could be opened up and we could update the site?

Thanks, Tom.