Members:

In order for me to enter the solid-state ham radio world I need to sell some
of my coveted Drake equipment to folk who appreciates vintage Drake quality
and its history.

For sale is a Drake TR-4C transceiver, serial #36799 (with full set of
10-meter crystals), accompanying AC-4 power supply, MS-4 speaker, and Drake
729SR microphone.  No noise blanker installed.

I purchase all three units in 2008 from Ron Baker (WB4HFN).  Ron fully
re-furbished the TR-4C and re-painted its case. All units are currently in
"excellent" condition (cosmetically and functioning), and were always dust
covered and pampered in my non-smoker household.  Far less than normal usage
of the rig has been made since its purchase.  95% listening, 5% short
duration transmitting.  No tinkering, alterations nor tube replacements have
been made by me.

Asking price for all three units is:  $500

Shipping charges extra.  Must be shipped in two separate packages.  Carrier
of your choice.

Thank you.

Philip Grocki  (K8ZOO)

---