Michel Dänzer wrote:

> I certainly don't question your past dedication. I appreciate it very much. I
> was a bit deceived by your abandoning it though.

Mate, if you understood the situation, you wouldn't be saying this.  I will
let this pass by as a result.

> My point is that nobody is asking anything like this of you. I think you could
> still be of very much help by giving advice, leading others in the right
> direction or whatever.

See my previous comment.  I've posted suggestions on how to get the mach64
DMA code working on several occasions, in case you'd forgotten.  Are you
suggesting that writing an almost-fully functional driver isn't leading
other developers in the right direction?  Wow...

> My concern is primarily about r128 BTW, which suffers from serious instability
> at least on PPC.

Have you forgotten all the work I did to get this working in the first
place?  I think this was pretty good, considering I've never actually owned
a PPC machine.

The ball's in your court -- as my good friend David S. Miller says, "show me
the code"...

-- Gareth