On Thursday 06 March 2003 08:26 am, Suzy Deffeyes wrote:
> Who is the audience for the table? Is it the end user checking to see if a
> feature is available and/or has some form of  HW acceleration?  Or is the
> audience the DRI developer, looking to see what pieces need implementing?
> That might dictate how much you put in the table, especially color coding.

That's a very good question that I didn't have the answer to when I reworked
it.  I'm still not sure.  I get the impression from what Brian has said that
he feels it's more for the end user (gl app programmer) to let them know
whether a feature is available for use since he doesn't care to distinguish
any further.

I would prefer to at least distinguishing between hw and sw support, but it's
Brian's baby. :)

>  Nice looking table, I like it.

Thanks.

Nick