On Saturday 08 March 2003 05:02 pm, Leif Delgass wrote:
> BTW, I changed the PHP tags from '<?' to '<?php' and '<?=' to '<? echo',
> since the short versions didn't work when testing on my local system with
> PHP 4.1.2, and the PHP docs indicate the short versions are deprecated
> since they don't work well with XHTML.

Good catch.  I didn't know that.

> Some other enhancements I thought of that could be made:
> - show only the driver notes for the currently selected driver

I see someone did this and someone also made the chip titles links to the
details below like the original page.  Much nicer, thanks.

> - have extensions default to "no" unless they are specified for a
> particular driver.  That would make editing/adding extensions easier.

Sure--doesn't really matter too much.

I noticed that R200 lists the Radeon 9000.  This is actually an R250 part
iirc.  If it's the same driver, should we change R200 to say R200/R250 ?
They are similar, but not identical of course.

Nick