On Tue, 2003-03-11 at 12:44, Keith Whitwell wrote:
> Ah, actually this was my fault.  Missed an installation step on the new box...
>   glthreads is running ok here, now.
>
> Which is good -- but can you still post a summary of outstanding issues.  I
> don't have vtk installed, but will do so if necessary.

If we're talking only DRI with your filp-1 changes, I actually have no
outstanding threading problems!  I seem to recall Dieter having a test
case with multiple glxgears and an ipers that broke badly, but he will
probably bring that up again.

On 4.3.0 however, the vtxfmt assert error (and application termination)
seems to happen very often with applications with multiple glxcontexts.
The problem seems to have been solved in current DRI CVS, but I haven't
been able to track down the fixer/fix (I would love backporting this to
4.3.0).

Thanks again,
Charl