> > On which server are you doing these commits?  From the looks of it,
> > you're doing them on the SourceForge server.  I thought we weren't going
> > to do that anymore.  Is the freedesktop server ready for prime-time
> > (i.e., does it have the "latest" CVS ,v files)?
>
> I guess it doesn't matter at the moment, as Michel tells me that Eric
> can't get the latest repository tarball from SF. But now when he does
> that he'll get the merged stuff too.

yeah sf.net had yet another CVS hickup and lost all the tarballs, it
could be a while before they are made available agani..

I think we will need to draw a line in the sand at some point, and pause
development for probably a week, so no-one commits anything anywhere, wait
about 48 hrs (at least at a guess about 4 days) until the tarball catches
up with the frozen CVS, grab tarball, move to freedesktop, start
developing again..

afaik the tarballs are generated from the backup server making them about
as useful as ....

Dave.

 --
David Airlie, Software Engineer