On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 05:45, Alan Hourihane wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 13, 2003 at 12:19:44PM +0100, Alan Hourihane wrote:

> > > sourceforge.net has remained the place to be working until we get the
> > > final move done, which I'll announce when it's completed.  It's been
> > > stalled on getting a new repo tarball from sourceforge.net.  Today I got
> > > a reponse (again) saying it was fixed, and this time it is.
> > >
> > > So:
> > > Tomorrow, at around 3:00pm pacific I expect, I'll grab the tarball and
> > > update dri.freedesktop.org.  If you do commits between now and then, it
> > > may not be reflected in that tarball, so I guess you'll just have to do
> > > any commits again on dri.freedesktop.org.  You may want to just save
> > > them for tomorrow.   (I'm saying tomorrow instead of right this minute
> > > because of the 4.3.99.12 merge, which looks like it isn't in the current
> > > tarball)
> >
> > O.k. I'm still finishing off the merge, but I'll tag it with
> > XFree86-4_3_99_12-merge when I'm done. So as long as that tag exists
> > in the tarball we'll be o.k.
>
> O.k. I've tagged the trunk. I've also generated a 5MB patch file against
> XFree86, but most of that is Mesa 5.0.2. There are a few loose ends, but
> nothing major that I'll fix up once we're on dri.freedesktop.org.

Sigh.  The nightly CVS tarball wasn't updated last night.  I've
submitted another support request asking if they can either produce
another tarball or give us an idea of when the next one can be
produced.  Until I get a response, if folks can hang on, that would be
great.

--
Eric Anholt                                [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://people.freebsd.org/~anholt/         [EMAIL PROTECTED]