On Tue, 2004-02-03 at 21:30, Chris Ison wrote:
> I've compiled compiled and installed Xfree86, DRI from cvs, with mesa cvs,
> last night, thismorning I confirmed it all worked by loading the radeon drm
> and running glxinfo showing direct rendering enabled
>
> however, when I ran glxgears, I get a libGL error saying it couldn't load
> the drm and it was reverting to indirect rendering :/

Please post the actual output of LIBGL_DEBUG=verbose glxgears instead of
paraphrasing.

PS: With my list admin hat on: Please don't follow up to an existing
thread when posting on a new, unrelated topic. And this was the last time
I manually approved a post of yours. Please subscribe like everyone else.

--
Earthling Michel DÃnzer      |     Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer