>  Thank you so much for replying. I'm trying to keep it as generic install as
>  possible, but some customizations just can't be avoided.

Of course.

>  But few things i don't understand:
>  1. build a theme (can i just copy Reference theme into new folder?). i'm
>  guessing "yes", according to wiki

You can, yes, but don't forget that you have to change some
configurations, too. See
<http://wiki.dspace.org/index.php/Install_a_theme_%28Manakin%29> for
what you need to do.

>  2. i don't have dri2xhtml/DS-METS-1.0-DIM.xsl. all i have in dri2xhtml -
>  DIM-Handler.xsl  General-Handler.xsl  MODS-Handler.xsl  QDC-Handler.xsl
>  structural.xsl.

Aha! Looks like I'm behind the times, and filenames have been changed
(for the better, I might add). Look in DIM-Handler.xsl. My apologies!

>  3. there would themes xls be located? all i have in themes dir - images
>  lib(contains only style sheets)  sitemap.xmap

Your theme's XSL will probably live in the folder for your new theme.

(I am hedging here, because I have a multiple-theme repository with
one utility XSL file that all the themes call. That utility file does
not live in any one theme's folder.)

Dorothea

--
Dorothea Salo [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Digital Repository Librarian AIM: mindsatuw