Also you might want to make sure that the Messages.properties content
used by ResourceBundle do not contain any un-commented reserved characters.
For instance, I have just realised that putting html characters - such
as ö - in those strings can cause the same error.

There might also be an issue with which Messages file is updated and where.
I don't think that server jobs, like sub-daily, uses the parameters from
the /webapps/jspui/WEB-INF tree, but rather those that are kept in the
dspace-api source tree (/dspace-api/src/main/resources), and that goes
into the dspace-api-1.5.0.jar.

But someone who knows the new structure better than me could probably
clarify (or correct) this.

/ Urban Andersson

Gary Browne wrote:
> Hmm. Something strange in the state of DSpace...
>
> I tried a quick fix just to get it working, namely putting that line:
>
> org.dspace.eperson.Subscribe.authors = Authors:
>
> In Messages.properties and then redeploying. The line is definitely in
> [dspace-install-dir]/webapps/jspui/WEB-INF/classes/Messages.properties and I
> even restarted tomcat just for good measure, but I still get the same fatal
> error.
>
> Guess I'll try syncing the whole Messages.properties file but I'll need to be
> a little more careful about that.
>
> Regards
> Gary
>

> Gary Browne
> Development Programmer
> Library IT Services
> University of Sydney

>>> dspace-1_5_x/dspace-api/src/main/java/org/dspace/eperson/
>>> Subscribe.java?view=log
>>> There has been a bug with the new test option.
>>>

>>> Claudia

>>> challenge Build the coolest Linux based applications with Moblin SDK
>>> & win great prizes Grand prize is a trip for two to an Open Source
>>> event anywhere in the world

Urban Andersson
Digitala biblioteket / Digital library
Göteborgs universitetsbibliotek / Göteborg University Library
Box 222, SE 405 30 Göteborg, SWEDEN
Tel: +46 (0)31 7866185
[EMAIL PROTECTED]