Hi,
I installed Dspace 1.5.2 on Windows XP Sp3. The installation is successful,
I can access dspace at http://localhost:8080/jspui.
Then I login to myspace with admin user after that
I received the message " Internal System Error: The system has experienced
an internal error. Please try to do
what you were doing again, and if the problem persists, please contact
us so we can fix the problem".

Anybody know the reason? Please suggest me.

I attach the log file.

Thanks.
My software detail:
   Dspace 1.5.2