Hi,
For writing an ingest tool i have installed the dspace 1.5.2 under our Server
at fernuni hagen.

http://safran.fernuni-hagen.de:8280/jspui

note,that i haven't registered the CRNI handle System.

So l used the LNIclient from Larry und try to talk to DSpace LNI Server.

Is the Page of LNI WebDAV
http://safran.fernuni-hagen.de:8280/jspui/lni/dav
Why do i get still the status 404 with the lookup methode?? I have just one
community with "123456789/1"
I can't ensure whether my DSpace LNI Server already works or is installed

Is the LNI already installed in my DSpace 1.5.2?

In [dspace]/webapps/lni just nothing (only META-INF and WEB-INF)?
Yes, all the dspace lni files like dspace lni client jar or dspace lni war are
builded under [dspace-source]/dspace

What should i do to get the LNI Server start? cp the files from
[dspace-source]/dspace/modules/lni/target to [dspace]/webapps/lni

I really need the help,please!

Regards

Robin

http://redirect.gimas.net/?n=M0905xFTP_SpringCampaign2