Hi all,
I noticed someone else asked a similar question to mine
(http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg08681.html)
recently.

We're still stuck - we've tried to copy the assetstore over 2 times
today to our new server to no avail. I've also tried to reindex, but
that doesn't seem to affect my ability to view the files.

Thanks in advance,

Susan