From: Jizba, Richard [mailto:richardji...@creighton.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, January 19, 2010 1:33 PM
To: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Dspace-tech] Collection Administrators

Hello,

We are running 1.5.2 using Manakin. I have set up a collection and created a
group. I have assigned two people to the group and also assigned the group the
collection administration role. The two users in the collection administrator
group can do what I would expect, except for the following: They cannot delete
or upload bitstreams on an existing item in the collection.

Is this by design or should they be able to do this? If they should be able to
do it, how do I fix it so that it works for all existing items and any items
that will be added later to that collection?

Richard Jizba