We are updating the language properties files for our DSpace 1.6
installation and are looking for the following translations;

- Russian
- Chinese (Simple)
- Arabic
- French
- Spanish

I've downloaded various versions from the DSpace Wiki but, except for
Arabic, am struggling to find the original property files (i.e. those
that have not had native2ascii run against them). We're not really
worried about what version they belong to, just that there is a base
from which we can work.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards

Hayden