The correct place to work on these is here:

API/JSPUi
http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-api-lang/trunk/src/main/resources/

XMLUI
http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/modules/dspace-xmlui-lang/trunk/src/main/webapp/i18n/

We would like to see these maintained in this svn rather than in a wiki
page.  It would be very helpful to other community members if you could
contribute your corrections back to the community.  You can either choose to
provide svn patches for these files for commit (just open a JIRA ticket in
the DSpace 1.x project for now) or if you wish to participate in the process
more regularly with each release we can arrange svn access for you to commit
updates.

Note, we will be organizing a release of lang now that we have 1.6.0 out the
door. Getting your changes into it will assure that you do not need to
maintain these files locally on your own.

Cheers,
Mark

On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 7:33 AM, Mr Havercamp <mrhaverc...@gmail.com> wrote:

> We are updating the language properties files for our DSpace 1.6
> installation and are looking for the following translations;
>
> - Russian
> - Chinese (Simple)
> - Arabic
> - French
> - Spanish
>
> I've downloaded various versions from the DSpace Wiki but, except for
> Arabic, am struggling to find the original property files (i.e. those
> that have not had native2ascii run against them). We're not really
> worried about what version they belong to, just that there is a base
> from which we can work.
>
> Any help would be much appreciated.
>
> Regards
>

> Hayden