From: Stuart Lewis [mailto:s.le...@auckland.ac.nz]
Sent: 11 May 2010 10:44 PM
To: Lewatle Phaladi
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] DSpace Sword Module

Hi Lewatle,

> After doing changes to dspace.cfg file, when I open
> http://123.125.36.11:8180/sword/servicedocument a download is opening
> with a file servicedocument, is like my browser can't read this file I
> don't know if I have to install any application to read this.

The file is just plain xml so you can open it in any text editor
software.

The reason your browser doesn't like it is that it is sent with an atom
xml mime type, and browsers don't realise this is xml and that they can
display it.

Thanks,

Stuart Lewis
IT Innovations Analyst and Developer
Te Tumu Herenga The University of Auckland Library
Auckland Mail Centre, Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
Ph: +64 (0)9 373 7599 x81928

is intended for the addressee only. It is confidential. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify us immediately and destroy the
original message. You may not copy or disseminate this communication without
the permission of the University. Only authorized signatories are competent to
enter into agreements on behalf of the University and recipients are thus
advised that the content of this message may not be legally binding on the
University and may contain the personal views and opinions of the author, which
are not necessarily the views and opinions of The University of the
Witwatersrand, Johannesburg. All agreements between the University and
outsiders are subject to South African Law unless the University agrees in