Hi everyone

I have undertaken some further investigations and it appears that the
contents of every date field in each item record has been corrupted
since the upgrade from DSpace 1.5.2 to 1.6.2

Below is an example of a corrupted record: (The T05:37:47Z mystifies me)

dc contributor   author Human, Resources
dc date   accessioned 2009-04-29T05:37:47Z
dc date   available 2009-04-29T05:37:47Z
dc date   issued 2009-04-29T05:37:47Z
dc identifier   uri http://hdl.handle.net/2045/12
dc description   abstract Teaching staff are required to contact their
School Administrator to report sickness absence and Business Support
staff should contact their immediate Line Manager.
dc description   provenance Submitted by Clive Gould
(xx...@bromley.ac.uk) on 2009-04-29T05:37:47Z
No. of bitstreams: 1
sickness-absence_reporting.doc: 76800 bytes, checksum:
f1174340c8eb1dc64f63efa0c7c625d6 (MD5)
dc description   provenance Made available in DSpace on
2009-04-29T05:37:47Z (GMT). No. of bitstreams: 1
sickness-absence_reporting.doc: 76800 bytes, checksum:
f1174340c8eb1dc64f63efa0c7c625d6 (MD5)

It is possible to edit each item record individually and remove the
T05:37:47Z at which point DSpace dsiplays the date correctly.

Any suggestions what might be causing this?

Could it be that the SQL script has corruputed the database, or is
there something in how DSpace is displaying dates held by postgresql?

Thanks very much

Clive