Hi Stuart :)

I've already run the index-init script several times.

Here is an item in our restored 1.5.2 production server:

http://vle.bromley.ac.uk/dspace/handle/2045/22

and here is the same item in our 1.6.2 test server:

http://standbyvle.bromley.ac.uk/dspace/handle/2045/22

You can clearly see the difference in the issue date display format.

Do you know "off hand" the postgres commands l need to use to view the
tables or is it better I reinstall phpPgAdmin?

Thanks very much

Clive