Hello Lewatle,

this is not part of any documentation as it is on database level. But
the db schema is in the docs see
http://scm.dspace.org/svn/repo/dspace/tags/dspace-1.6.2/dspace/docs/image/db-schema.gif

Make sure you got a proper update of your database befor manipulating
it. The sql command would be:

update community2collection set community_id=NewCommunityID where
collection_id=CollectionID and community_id=OldCommunityID;

Replace NewCommunityID with the ID of the target community and so on.

Then run index-update to update the browse indices.

Hope that helps

Claudia Jürgen

Claudia Juergen
Universitaetsbibliothek Dortmund