Hi all:

I am trying to migrate the  db of postgresql v. 8.2 if dspace v 1.4.2 to dspace
v. 1.6.2 and I got  this error whatever way that I've made:

[java] 2010-10-18 14:29:18,714 WARN org.dspace.storage.rdbms.DatabaseManag
er @ Got SQL Exception: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key
violates unique constraint "checksum_results_pkey"
[java] org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key violates uni
que constraint "checksum_results_pkey"
[java] at
org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.receiveErrorResponse(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1531)

First: I've intalled the dspace 1.4.2 in a server and I installed the
dspace1.6.2 in an other server and I restore the db and copy de assetstore dir
and I update the db with this commands:

psql -U dspace -f
/dspace-1.6-1-src-release/dspace/etc/postgres/database_schema_14_15.sql dspace

psql -U dspace -f
/dspace-1.6-1-src-release/dspace/etc/postgres/database_schema_15_16.sql dspace

dspace]/bin/dspace registry-loader -bitstream
[dspace]/etc/upgrades/15-16/new-bitstream-formats.xml

but in the third command I get the error shown above

Second: I've intalled the dspace 1.4.2 in a server and I follow the
instructions for upgrading from 1.4.2 to 1.5.0 in the same server but when I
modify  the db I get the same error

Third: I installed in the same server dspace 1.4.2 and dspace 1.6.2 and they
both work fine and I redirect in the database settings for to dspace 1.6.2 take
the db of dspace v. 1.4.2

##### Database settings #####

# Database name ("oracle", or "postgres")
#db.name = ${default.db.name}
db.name = postgres
#db.name = oracle

# URL for connecting to database
#db.url = ${default.db.url}
db.url = jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/dspace1.6.2  (this is the name of the
new database with wich I installed dspace 1.6.2

but after I change at 'db.url = jdbc:postgresql://localhost:5432/dspace'

that's the name of the database that use the dspace 1.4.2) but it's not work

# JDBC Driver
#db.driver = ${default.db.driver}
db.driver = org.postgresql.Driver
# Database username and password
#db.username = ${default.db.username}
#db.password = ${default.db.password}
db.username = dspace1.6.2
db.password = dspace1.6.2

Please if somebody can help me I appreciate so much I've attempted some forms
and I don't know what else to do

thanks!!!