Hi list,

we're upgrading to dspace version 1.6.2 and we'd like to use mysql as
the database solution. I've been performing some research and it looks
like there was a mysql patch some time ago, but it wasn't official and
died a death. Has anyone else managed to make a mysql abstraction for
dspace? would you be willnig to share? if not, could someone point me in
the right direction for writing our own and would anyone like to
collaborate??

thanks,
jon.

--