How can I do that?

Thanks,
Tonny

On 2011-01-26 00:01, Peter Dietz wrote:
Hi Tonny,

    Prior to 1.7, I think you should query the Postgres directly.

See this thread for more info: http://www.mail-archive.com/dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net/msg12295.html
It has helped me make reports, cheers: Claudia Jürgen and George Hamilton

Going forward in 1.7, solr/discovery should be able to be customized to provide interesting views of the repo.

--
Peter Dietz
Systems Developer/Engineer

    We do offer statistics on the content as part of our commercial
    Content & Usage Analysis module.
    Here's a very short screencast that shows how this works:
    http://screencast.com/t/lNN8zLBf

    best regards,

    Bram Luyten

    @mire

    Technologielaan 9 - 3001 Heverlee - Belgium
    2888 Loker Avenue East, Suite 305 - Carlsbad, CA 92010 - USA

    atmire.com <http://atmire.com/> - Institutional Repository Solutions

    On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 2:06 PM, Tonny Hjelmberg Laursen