Ralph,

the problem reported in my last email was generated by this URL:

http://10.0.102.11:8280/SRW/search/DSpace?query=dc.creator+%3D+%22smith%22&version=1.1&operation=searchRetrieve&recordSchema=info%3Asrw%2Fschema%2F1%2Fdc-v1.1&maximumRecords=10&startRecord=1&resultSetTTL=0&recordPacking=xml&recordXPath=&sortKeys=

this is another example:

Links:<< Back to Search <http://10.0.102.11:8280/SRW/search/DSpace?>
Results for Search: dc.creator = "smith"
Records found: 3
Record: 1 of 3
Schema: Dublin Core
Record: 2 of 3
Schema: Dublin Core
Record: 3 of 3
Schema: Dublin Core

I have to say that with resultSetTTL=0 it happens less frequently, but if
you make a request each second i think you will definitely experience the
problem.
I was thinking to use SRW for making the queries from a client web
application to a dspace instance.

I guess that you aren't experiencing this issue, can i ask you what is your
environment?
thank you!

Kociscky