Have you been able to make any progress on this?

Ralph

From: LeVan,Ralph
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 4:42 PM
To: Kocisky
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: RE: [Dspace-tech] SRW Dspace 1.7 Cannot get a connection
pool(resultSetTTL)

With the resultSetTTL set to zero, how many requests can you make before
you get an error?  How long do you have to wait until you can continue
searching?

Everyone else using the SRW interface has the same issues and you're the
first to report a problem.  You might try increasing the size of your
connection pool.

Ralph