Hi,

Here, at the University of Lleida, we have an student who is working on
the usability of DSpace for her Master's dissertation. She has already
run some usability tests and before continuing, we would like to know if
there's any interest on it. We would like the DSpace project to take
advantage of this work, so any advice on this will be greatly appreciated.

By the way, I've seen an item about usability improvements in DSpace 1.8
release notes [1], but I haven't find anything else about it in the
wiki. Is there any place where we can check what has already been done?

[1] https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+1.8.0+Notes

Thanks,
Àlex