Al 04/07/11 14:28, En/na Alexandre Magaz Graça ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> Here, at the University of Lleida, we have an student who is working on
> the usability of DSpace for her Master's dissertation. She has already
> run some usability tests and before continuing, we would like to know if
> there's any interest on it. We would like the DSpace project to take
> advantage of this work, so any advice on this will be greatly appreciated.
>
> By the way, I've seen an item about usability improvements in DSpace 1.8
> release notes [1], but I haven't find anything else about it in the
> wiki. Is there any place where we can check what has already been done?
>
> [1] https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+Release+1.8.0+Notes
>
> Thanks,
> Àlex

Hi,

Although with some delay we've finally finished it. It's published here:

https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/~alexm/Usability+Test+Report

Hope you find it useful. Please don't hesitate to ask If you have any
doubt or need to clarify anything.

Cheers,
Àlex