Hi Andre,

Iam not using Discovery. I just get the file at
[dspace-src]/dspace-xmlui/dspace-xmlui-api/src/main/resources/aspects/ArtifactBrowser/sitemap.xmap.

Delete the following transformer:

<map:transformer name="FrontPageSearch"
src="org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.artifactbrowser.FrontPageSearch"/>

And delete the following transform:

<map:transform type="FrontPageSearch"/>

did and make mvn -U clean package and ant update

Thanks

sisay