Hi all,

I want to trigger a programmatic process once an item has been submitted into
DSpace and the handle is created - where is the best hook for that?

I looked into the configurable submission non-interactive step, but I think
that would run before the handle has been created and the item has been
confirmed successfully submitted.

Thanks,
Gary

GARY BROWNE | Development Programmer
Library IT Services | University Library
THE UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
Level 1, Fisher Library F03 | The University of Sydney | NSW | 2006
M 0405 647 868 | F +61 2 9036 0000
E gary.bro...@sydney.edu.au  | W http://sydney.edu.au

Sent from my plain old desktop computer.

CRICOS 00026A
This email plus any attachments to it are confidential. Any unauthorised use is
strictly prohibited. If you receive this email in error, please delete it and
any attachments.
Please think of our environment and only print this e-mail if necessary.