Hi Joseph,

We've run across this usability stumbling block too.

You get to a collection and there's nothing in it (atleast it looks that
way). Our interest was to add browse-by-title and show some 20 results. We
haven't done that yet, but we've atleast added a link to "Click Here to
show all submissions" after the 5 recent entries. And it alteast gives the
user a logical path in to the contents of the collection.
https://kb.osu.edu/dspace/handle/1811/37112

Peter Dietz