Peter,
That's a good idea.  At what level did you add that link.  XSL or in an aspect?

There is a drawback of funneling the user into the browse by title for
those of us using discovery, since the discovery facets don't show up
inside browse.  But at this point, it's better than a (semi)blank
page.

-Joseph