Hello Helix,

I hv installed dspace-1.7.2 in red hat 5.5 .....every thing is done act i
can see the UI ....but i m not able to make any administrator ....i made
that by entering required data in POSTGRES and made a admin ;) but wen it
comes to indexing this i do need to run a command n that is not happening :(

any idea wat sud i do now ????

error is

         bin]$ ./dspace filter-media
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ClassFormatError:
org.dspace.app.launcher.ScriptLauncher (unrecognized class file version)
   at java.lang.VMClassLoader.defineClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at gnu.gcj.runtime.SystemClassLoader.findClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(libgcj.so.7rh)
   at gnu.java.lang.MainThread.run(libgcj.so.7rh)

--
Thanks n Regards
Abhishek Raval