Hi, Paul, you might also want to look into this patch, submitted by Mark
Wood:

https://jira.duraspace.org/browse/DS-552

I have been intending to play around with this patch for some time, but
have not yet gotten around to doing it.

--
HARDY POTTINGER <pottinge...@umsystem.edu>
University of Missouri Library Systems