Hi everyone,

We're using DSpace 1.7.1 with XMLUI.

We're harvesting some collections via OAI-PMH protocol, making weekly
harvest. Besides, we also have our own content that are not harvest, and
are loaded by ourselves. In addition, some institutions we collect some
content to us. So, we're consumers and source at the same time.

My question is, is there any way to serve via OAI-PMH protocol only the
collections that are loaded by ourselves (not our harvested collections)?

Thanks in advance,
Robert Ruiz