On Thu, May 31, 2012 at 11:18 PM, Andrea Schweer <schw...@waikato.ac.nz> wrote:
> That is so cool -- thanks heaps for finding this out and documenting it,
> I had no idea this is possible!

Thanks for the positive feedback. If you'll do something useful with
it, don't forget to add your own applications as examples.

> Are you planning to add the XSLT snippets that you posted to the list to
> the wiki page too? I've actually been wondering for a little while now
> whether we should have some sort of XSLT snippets collection to capture
> all these little theme tweaks. Maybe in the DSpace Knowledge Base
> (though I always get confused by its structure)? What do you think?

It seemed suitable to include it as an example of calling Solr from
XMLUI, so I added it now and also enhanced the page a little.

Regarding a more general XMLUI cookbook, it would surely be useful, a
lot of specific questions get asked here. I may look into it When
There's Time(TM).

Regards,
~~helix84