From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 2:41 AM
To: Brown, Simon Contractor, Digital Consulting Services
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Log into DSpace with curl

Hi Simon,

as an alternative to screen scraping, you may want to take a look at the REST
API [1] which is made exactly for tasks like this one.

Another alternative is a simple SQL query [2].

Just ask if you need more details.

[1] https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/REST+API
[2]
https://wiki.duraspace.org/display/DSPACE/DSpace+2.0+Requirements+and+Issues#DSpace2.0RequirementsandIssues-DatabaseOverviewGraphic