On Mon, Sep 10, 2012 at 4:14 PM, Calloni, Rodrigo <rcall...@iadb.org> wrote:
> Is there some local development that you could share with us to achieve
> this functionality?

Hi Rodrigo,

I can confirm that DSpace currently doesn't know how to do that. It
can do "subscriptions" only for collections.

I don't know of anyone who has done this.

In case you decide to do this kind of development, I recommend against
doing it on the SearchArtifacts, which is default in 1.6. Instead,
develop it for Discovery (present since 1.7, improved in 1.8 and 3.0),
which will be the default XMLUI aspect in 3.0. It should also be
easier to do in Discovery, not to mention performance. Remember, that
SearchArtifacts will probably be obsoleted in future DSpace versions.

Regards,
~~helix84