From: ivan.ma...@gmail.com [mailto:ivan.ma...@gmail.com] On Behalf Of helix84
Sent: 18 September 2012 11:17
To: Benjamin Ryan
Cc: dspace-tech@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Dspace-tech] Best (good) practice for building/deploying DSpace

Hi Benjamin,

sounds like solid standard practice to me.

The only thing I don't like about it is your 1 rsync/day vs. mirrored DB. That
will cause inaccessible bistreams for items added in the last day. So
a) either reduce the DB contents transfer to 1/day
b) or try using some mechanism for live synchronization of directories like
lsyncd (leverages inotify)

Regards,
~~helix84