It means that JSPUI now contains the counting Javascript and you just need
to put your GA key into the configuration file to enable it.

This has been on XMLUI for some time, but was missing in JSPUI.

There's nothing in DSpace at the moment to *display* the GA results.

You didn't answer my questions so I'm not sure what you'd like to work on.
 Dňa 30.10.2012 22:13, "Ying Jin" <ying....@rice.edu> napísal(-a):