Hello
My name is Hristo and i am currently working on a dspace project for a
Bulgarian university.
I have a problem with the displaying of some metadate true the message
properties.

I am working on a linux/ debian virtual machine.
Dspace version 3.0
with Netbeans 7.2*
tomcat 7.0.27

I have "written" a tool that fills my initial database with the values
that I required"
all is working good until i wanted to add the values to the message.properties
example :
I have
kmnc.general.subitems   59      -
kmnc.general.docid      82341   -
kmnc.metadata_copy.collection   Сбирка V        bg_BG
kmnc.metadata_copy.inventory_number     1000-ІІ bg_BG
kmnc.metadata_copy.manuscript_title     Сборник bg_BG
kmnc.metadata_copy.date ХVІІ в.

and i want it to display

subitems = 59   < in bulgarian>

I have    message.properties and message_bg.properties located in
dspace-source/dspace-dspace-jspui/src/mainresources
I know i can access them because when I call for    ( iam accesing it
in the JSPUI community-list.jsp < for the test> )
example:
<fmt:message key="dc.title"/>
or   <fmt:mssage key = "kmnc.metadata_copy.contents"/>
it will display

But it does not display when i want to   "display full metadate"

Thank you