Oh that's weird. Theoretically that's supposed to do it but mine is not
working. I actually tested it to an untouched dspace-src-release. I just
merged my [dspace-src]/build.properties, [dspace-src]/config/dspace.cfg
(which contains my changes as indicated above),
[dspace-src]/config/controlled-vocabularies/srscmod.xml, and
[dspace-src]/config/input-forms.xml just to test the controlled vocabulary
function during submission. The discovery is still enabled (based from my
dspace.cfg). I will try to disable the discovery to trace the error.

--
*Brian Aljer B. Coballes
Instructional Technology Center

**