Hello,

We were trying to run the link checker that comes with DSpace 1.8 today,
but when we ran the process on the whole collection (handle /0), we
received this message:

Task: Check Links in Metadata

The task was completed successfully.

STATUS: Fail, RESULT: Nothing to do for this DSpace object.

Does anyone know why we would receive that error.  We have links in a few
URI fields, and the configuration files look like they line up with what
the wiki says, but it is not checking the files.  Any suggestions on what
is causing this problem or how we can fix it would be appreciated.  Thanks
for your time.

Matt Sherman
Digital Content Librarian
University of Bridgeport