Dear dspace community, hope u can help again.
We have this error when uploading documents at the upload step:

org.dspace.app.xmlui.aspect.submission.submit.UploadStep

We have enabled embargo features so I have commented out the section that
has this setting inside config/item-submission.xml instead removed comments
from the UploadWithEmbargoStep as stated in the documentation.

One last piece of information is that this error does not occure for all
documents we upload but is rather unpredictable when it will occure.

Once again, any help will be appreciated.