Hi Francis,

I noticed your dspace.install.dir parameter is commented out:

# DSpace installation directory. This is the location where you want
# to install DSpace. NOTE: this value will be copied over to the
# "dspace.dir" setting in the final "dspace.cfg" file. It can be
# modified later on in your "dspace.cfg", if needed.
#dspace.install.dir=/dspace
dspace.dir = d:/dspace/dspace32

build.properties needs dspace.install.dir and does not need dspace.dir.

Reference dspace 3_x build.properties:
https://github.com/DSpace/DSpace/blob/dspace-3_x/build.properties

Hope this helps!

Bram