Hi Guys

Recent my dspace server had a security scan and one of the vulnerabilities
listed in blind sql injection.

I am using Dspace 1.8 with Tomcat 7.053, and postgres 9.1

Can I know if I need to upgrade to resolve the vulnerability issue, or the
current configuration is already sufficient to eliminate the risk.

Example of the risk
http://dspace.***.**/xmlui/handle/get/90/discoverusing method POST
Parameter querybehaves differently with the following payloads:
10' OR '16123'='1612310' AND '16123'='16124

Koh Kim Boon
Department of Information and Digital Technology (Library Solutions)
500 Dover Road, Singapore 139651
DID: 67721129
Tel: 67721160
Fax: 61121969