Hi
a couple of weeks ago, we asked about this kind of vulnerabilities in this messge
http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/SQL-injection-attacks-td4673013.html

We were notified by our gubernamental IT security agency about the recurrence of this attack (apparently without success) to one of the DSPace installation that our company supports. We asked for an update of http://dspace.2283337.n4.nabble.com/Dspace-tech-DSpace-and-Cross-site-scripting-SQL-Injection-attack-vulnerabilities-td3276960.html, but we didn´t consider to fill a JIRA report since the attacks were unsuccessful.

Regards