Hi Fernando (ou melhor, Dae Fernando!! uhauhaahu Vou falar em ingles
para manter o padrĂ£o da lista)

It seems to be a problem with video format, which is not proper for streaming.
I've submitted your video to Dspace Demo Site and a sample video file
(on MP4 format), and used a HTML5 video tag to test them, so we can
rule out server configuration problems. Sample video plays fine, but
not yours.

Sample video:
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/141
https://demo.dspace.org/rest/items/75?expand=all

<video width="400" controls>
<source
src="http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10673/141/ed_1024.mp4?sequence=1&isAllowed=y";
type="video/mp4">
</video>

Your video:
http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/handle/10673/142
https://demo.dspace.org/rest/items/76?expand=all

<video width="400" controls>
<source
src="http://demo.dspace.org/xmlui/bitstream/handle/10673/142/paraolimpiadas_atletismo_100m_masc_t13.mov?sequence=1&isAllowed=y";
type="video/quicktime">
</video>

I'm also working on a project to create a Video Portal to store
recorded classes of our University's teachers (UFPR) using Dspace as
basis, but we are using REST-API instead of XMLUI-API, because it is
easier to customize it. On the actual point of the project it's
already possible to watch videos (but it's not possible to seek time
yet). If you need some help feel free to contact me so that we can
change some ideas!

<fpfilgueiras2...@gmail.com>:
> Hi everybody!
>
> Something is wrong with my environment! (its a  new install and
> configuration)
> At first, when I try to reproduce some video through website, only download
> is occuring.
> Take a look at this single file, and try to open it directly:
>
> http://tv.eeferp.usp.br:8080/xmlui/handle/123456789/18
>
> Can someone help me?
>
> Thanks in advance.
>

> Fernando P. Filgueiras