Hi

Can you supply a sample LDAP account attributes?
See:
http://wiki.lib.sun.ac.za/index.php/SUNScholar/User_Management#Conduct_LDAP_search

I presume this is about: http://qspace.qu.edu.qa

Cheers

hg

*Hilton Gibson*
Ubuntu Linux Systems Administrator
JS Gericke Library
Room 1025C
Stellenbosch University
Private Bag X5036
Stellenbosch
7599
South Africa

Tel: +27 21 808 4100 | Cell: +27 84 646 4758